Skate Session Information
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. We would like to share and update you on what we have been working on with opening CJ’s SKATEPARK and what our plans are for the immediate future. If you have any specific questions, we encourage you to email info@CJsSKATEPARK.com or call the skatepark at 905-272-6888.
We’re starting skate sessions in 2-hour blocks, drop-in lessons and Family Skate beginning August 8, 2020.
As with government restrictions, we have limited capacity where we are only allowed up to 50 people in our facility at one time. We will be operating on a first come, first serve basis. You can also call us to reserve your spot by placing a 50% deposit.
Social distancing rules apply. In accordance with the Peel Region bi-law, anyone entering our facility MUST wear a face mask or shield at all times. Face shields and masks can be purchased at our front desk.
Our Face shields are attachable by Velcro to skaters’ helmets, are durable and keeps them safe while skating. Shields are made of polycarbonate, are reusable and should be washed with only soap and water. They can be purchased for $10.
Monday – Friday: 4:30pm – 6:30pm; 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday: 12pm – 2pm; 2pm – 4pm; 4pm – 6pm
Sunday: 12pm – 2pm; 2pm – 4pm; 4pm – 6pm
CJ’s Members: $20 + HST
Non-members: $30 + HST
Saturdays & Sundays: 10am – 12pm
Price: $30 for CJ’s Members; $35 for Non-members
Sundays: 10am – 12pm
Price: $20 + HST (Must also be a CJ’s Member)
CJ’s Annual Membership: $30 + HST
For your safety, and all the safety of our guests and staff, please review our COVID-19 policies and procedures before visiting our facility:
- In accordance with the Peel region bi-law, anyone entering our facility MUST wear a mask or face shield.
- We also require all skateboarders, scooter riders, in-line and roller skaters to wear a mask while riding or face shield while riding. Masks and face shields are available for purchase in our shop.
- Anyone caught not following these rules will be kicked out of the park. We will not be offering refunds to those who violate our safety protocols and offenders may not be allowed to return until after COVID-19 is over.
- We will take your temperature when you enter the door with a non-contact infrared thermometer. If you have a fever, you will be asked to go home.
- If you are under the age of 18, you are allowed to have ONE parent/guardian stay while you are skating. The parent/guardian must also wear a mask or face shield and stay in the viewing area upstairs and practice safe social distancing.
- If you or anyone in your household feels ill or has a slight fever, stay home.
- During your visit, you MUST practice safe social distancing and follow our strict safety measures. Failure to abide by our safety protocols will result in your immediate removal. We will not be issuing refunds. No exceptions.
Anyone not complying with our safety procedures will be asked to leave. No refunds will be issued.
We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and following measures put in place by the Ontario government and health officials. As we are doing what’s safest for everyone during these times, we are evaluating our safety measures each day and may change or alter any of the protocols and procedures put in place.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Be safe, stay well.