– PROTECTIVE GEAR / AGE REQUIREMENTS –
PROPER ATTIRE MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- Proper footwear is required (skate shoes or running shoes – no open-toed shoes).
- 10 and under: required to wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards at all times.
Note: scooter riders are not required to wear wrist guards.
- 11-12 years of age: required to wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads
- 13-16 years of age: required to wear a helmet at all times (and knee pads if you are using the VERT RAMP or CONCRETE BOWL).
- Helmets: Bicycle helmets, helmets with protruding objects and decorative rubber material are not allowed.
- Scooters: Collapsible and/or three-wheeled scooters are not allowed. Pegs are not allowed and must be removed or taped. Scooters are not allowed in the concrete bowl or pump track.
- Everyone is required to wear a helmet and knee pads while in the concrete bowl and/or the vert ramp.
If you ride without your helmet fastened properly you will be asked to leave – no refunds, no exceptions.
Participants 18 and over may sign their own waiver. Photo ID is required.