C.J.’s Introductory Program begins with a focus on safe skateboarding including a brief introduction to sport specific stretching, exposure to a variety of safe falling techniques, the use of safety equipment, and how a skateboard and its different parts work. This program takes all new skaters from their first steps on a board through fundamental maneuvering. The Introductory Program closes with a progress report including recommendations for further study. Please visit our Registration Page for Dates & Pricing
- For first time skateboarders ONLY with no previous experience (Instructor reserves the right to move a student to a program appropriate to their skill level)
- For boys and girls ages 5 to 14
- Includes all safety equipment rentals (helmet, pads, skateboard)
- Five classes over 5 weeks, 45 minutes, 1 day a week.
- Max 20 kids per class (book early to avoid disappointment.