We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. We would like to share and update you on what we have been working on with opening CJ’s SKATEPARK and what our plans are for the immediate future. If you have any specific questions, we encourage you to email info@CJsSKATEPARK.com or call the skatepark at 905-272-6888.
CJ’s SKATEPARK is now open for skate sessions, drop-in lessons, private lessons, and Family Skate!
As the safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority, we’ve put a few mandatory measures in place to make things safe for everyone. Please make note of these changes during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- In accordance with the Peel region bi-law, anyone entering our facility MUST wear a mask or face shield.
- We also require all skateboarders, scooter riders, in-line and roller skaters to wear a mask while riding or face shield while riding. Masks and face shields are available for purchase in our shop.
- Anyone caught not following these rules will be kicked out of the park. We will not be offering refunds to those who violate our safety protocols and offenders may not be allowed to return until after COVID-19 is over.
- We will take your temperature when you enter the door with a non-contact infrared thermometer. If you have a fever, you will be asked to go home.
- If you are under the age of 18, you are allowed to have ONE parent/guardian stay while you are skating. The parent/guardian must also wear a mask or face shield and stay in the viewing area upstairs and practice safe social distancing.
- If you or anyone in your household feels ill or has a slight fever, stay home.
- During your visit, you MUST practice safe social distancing and follow our strict safety measures. Failure to abide by our safety protocols will result in your immediate removal. We will not be issuing refunds. No exceptions.
Anyone not complying with our safety procedures will be asked to leave. No refunds will be issued.
We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and following measures put in place by the Ontario government and health officials. As we are doing what’s safest for everyone during these times, we are evaluating our safety measures each day and may change or alter any of the protocols and procedures put in place.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Be safe, stay well.